USF System Services
- Audit & Compliance - University Audit & Compliance provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist USF System management and the Board of Trustees in the effective discharge of their responsibilities. UAC helps the USF System accomplish its goals and objectives through a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving risk management, control, compliance, and governance processes.
- Diversity & Equal Opportunity - The Diversity and Equal Opportunity Office (DEO) provides effective leadership to ensure that diversity and equal opportunity are a thriving part of the fabric of the USF System.
- General Counsel - The Office of the General Counsel provides legal advice and counsel to the University of South Florida System, a multi-campus system with locations in Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota-Manatee. Our team of attorneys and support staff work closely together to provide and ensure responsive, timely and accurate legal advice and counsel to the University of South Florida System including its component units, direct support organizations and the Board of Trustees. Our daily work is focused on facilitating the implementation of the USF System's strategic vision, priorities and goals. We remain dedicated to a tradition of excellence, professionalism, fairness, ethics and diversity. Our attorneys combine many years of service in higher education and look forward to helping you navigate the legal issues inherent in a complex university system.
- Special Events & Ceremonies - The mission of the Office of University Special Events and Ceremonies is to coordinate high level events hosted by the USF System President. These events must meet consistently high standards of protocol and logistics. Examples of such events include ground breaking and ribbon cutting ceremonies, staff/faculty recognition and appreciation events, donor related events, and Board of Trustees meetings.
- Government Relations - The Office of Government Relations is the liaison between local, state, regional and federal government and the USF System. The office monitors the Florida legislative process to ensure the USF System's legislative priorities are implemented. The office also provides assistance to legislators and legislative staff when it comes to USF System issues, and communicates key legislative information to USF students, faculty, staff and alumni. The USF System service area includes the counties of Charlotte, DeSoto, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Sarasota.